Bram van den Heuvel
Bram brings change management skills, business development and risks management to Successr. He manages restructurings and implementations, for which he has gathered substantial experience in the financial sector. With his eye on commercial opportunities and financial risks, he offers solutions, even before problems are noticed.
Poriamenit restibusto quoditio mi, sitium faccumquis natincienet voluptam, quiam in con nonem conseque inis is ad mi, consedi autene la as as eum fugia
2015 – heden
• Report to the CHRO (member of the board). Member of the Global HR Leadership team.
• Leading the global teams (22 fte Europe, China and North America) in:
– Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding;
– Talent Management, Leadership Development and People Performance Management; – L&D and the Inalfa Academy (corporate university).
• Global Center of Expertise for Global Recruitment and People development that
designs and deploys state of the art global policies, processes and tools to support the organizational growth and capability building, as well as ensures Inalfa’s talent pipeline is rich of global, diverse talents.
• Senior executive business partner to the Board of Management for recruitment of global C level positions.
• Global Champion for People Performance Management. Trainer & coach for the global HR & Management teams.
Profound Resources BV
2011 – dec. 2014
ProFound Resources is an independent professional recruitment services organisation for corporate organisations. Helping them with strategic, tactical and operational corporate recruitment topics
2014 – sep. 2014
Providing RPO inhouse recruitment services for Wärtsilä Netherlands BV. Wärtsilä is a
global leader in complete lifecycle power solutions for the marine and energy markets.
By emphasising technological innovation and total efficiency, Wärtsilä maximises the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers. In 2013, Wärtsilä’s net sales totalled EUR 4.7 billion with approximately 18,700 employees. The